Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Lower Newcastle/Bartibog Bridge
Posted by: Ken R (IP Logged)
Date: October 19, 2014 05:21PM

I have been trying to find the real division line between Lower Newcastle and Bartibog Bridge. I have thought that the Bartibog River was the line but have seen numerous references to the MacDonald Farm being in Bartibog Bridge, yet it is on the west side of the river. Can anyone provide clarification since I am researching the MacDonalds who lived in the stone house and the one immediately west of the stone house and would like to get this correct in publications.

Subject Written By Posted
Lower Newcastle/Bartibog Bridge Ken R 10/19/14 05:21PM
     Re: Lower Newcastle/Bartibog Bridge nbgsmiramichi 10/22/14 02:45AM
        Re: Lower Newcastle/Bartibog Bridge Ken R 10/23/14 10:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.