Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Giant land grant map at Nine Pines restaurant in Blackville.
Posted by: ericdowneast (IP Logged)
Date: August 13, 2015 08:25PM

When we were up in the area visiting and looking for family information we were shown a giant map on the wall of the Nine Pines restaurant. It had all the old land grants and family names. Does anyone here have access to this map and if so, could they snap a few pics for me? Looking for the area on the cains River just south of Shinnickburn: Starting around Muzzerol brook with the O'Connell land lots and going southward to see theother OConnell lots at six mile brook, then further south on the Cains River to the Sulivan and Mahony lots a bit further down the river,

Let me know if anyone could do this for me.
Thanks.
Eric Larsen.

Subject Written By Posted
Giant land grant map at Nine Pines restaurant in Blackville. ericdowneast 08/13/15 08:25PM
     Re: Giant land grant map at Nine Pines restaurant in Blackville. Penny 10/29/15 04:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.