Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Community Leaders of Miramichi Publication
Posted by: Ken R (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2016 10:37AM

I have an extract from a publication entitled "Community Leaders of Miramichi" by Carmel MacDonald and John MacDonald and dated June 20, 1980 at Black River Bridge, NB. This appears to be an 8.5x11 inch sized publication with the library number "920.714 MCD"

There is a piece on Alexander McDonald in it (which is what I have) but I do not have the bibliography or the rest of the publication. Does anyone know if this is from the Chatham (or Newcastle) library and if I can get a copy of itů..or at least the bibliography. Any help greatly appreciated as I am in Ottawa.

Subject Written By Posted
Community Leaders of Miramichi Publication Ken R 05/15/16 10:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.