Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Chatham in 1917
Posted by: Kscottperry (IP Logged)
Date: August 24, 2016 10:18AM

Hello,
I'm doing some research about my Great Uncle who was killed at Vimy Ridge and who's family originally came from Chatham. They moved away in 1910. I recently came into possession of an envelope that was mailed to my Great Uncle but arrived after he was killed. The envelope contains a return address with a P.O. Box for Chatham. I'm trying to identify who might have owned the P.O. Box. I have tried through Canada Post but to no avail. Do yu happen to know of a way to track down this sort of information.

Subject Written By Posted
Chatham in 1917 Kscottperry 08/24/16 10:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.