Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg
Posted by: Penny (IP Logged)
Date: July 3, 2012 01:18PM

Hi Karen,

Are you in touch with any of the folks in the Blissfield area? They would be the best source of making contacts and finding historical information. I'm sure some of the residents have family trees done and most are willing to share.

I, personally, do not know the area. However, I have been in touch with a family that has info on the Carrolls of Blissfield. There are Morans from Blackville connected to the Creamer family I'm reseaching, and there may be a connection to your Morans as well. My sister-in-law has most of the material on that Moran family. I have to admit that I didn't actively follow up on them.

If you think of anything in particular that we can help with, please get back in touch.

Penny

Subject Written By Posted
Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg karen moran 06/15/12 02:27AM
     Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Penny 07/03/12 01:18PM
     Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Lyn 07/05/12 06:34PM
        Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg karen moran 07/06/12 02:01AM
           Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Lyn 07/17/12 08:50AM
              Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg karen moran 07/17/12 12:00PM
        Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg VeraSwain 11/21/12 02:51PM
           Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Lyn 12/12/12 06:44PM
     Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg ericdowneast 08/28/12 07:27AM
     Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Radioguy 12/01/15 04:57AM
        Re: Morans of Blackville, Blissfield and Glenelg Lyn 12/01/15 06:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.