Miramichi Branch - N.B. Genealogy Society : GENEALOGY FORUM

If you have a query about your Miramichi Roots, please select New Topic and post your query.
Members of the Miramichi Branch - New Brunswick Genealogy Society will attempt to reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you have some genealogy information that you think may be of interest to other users of this forum, you may post that as well.
To do a search of our Database containing Family Names transcribed from Headstones of all the Graveyards in Northumberland County, New Brunswick, go to our
Database Search Page..
More Genealogy information is available at the Miramichi Branch, N.B. Genealogy Society Website.
The fastest message board....ever.
Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage
Posted by: Ken R (IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2014 06:37AM

Thank you Anna for checking. For some reason, that marriage just has disappeared…..but it may emerge at some future date. I too am researching the MacDonalds but am not aware of what group constitutes Pointe aux Carr (perhaps my being in Ottawa has something to do with it)…….but assume that it has some connection to Alexander of Bartibog. I am currently preparing an article on James, son of Alexander, which is what prompted my earlier inquiry. I have a due date this week so am trying to wrap up a few loose ends…..but am really interested in pursuing the broader Alexander MacDonald issue as I am committed to a number of future articles on the children of Alexander.

I'd love to exchange info with you. If you are interested, could you reach me off-line at ken.richardson@krfiretech.com

Subject Written By Posted
MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Ken R 01/17/14 12:50PM
     Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Penny 01/19/14 03:44PM
        Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Ken R 01/20/14 06:27AM
           Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Penny 01/20/14 06:14PM
        Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage genfan 01/24/14 05:10AM
           Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Ken R 01/28/14 06:37AM
     Re: MacDonald - Carroll Marriage Dick MacD 06/06/16 05:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.